No two vaginas are alike. Some can be very loose and some can be very tight. There also seems to be some common complaints among men on both sides of the coin. Too loose has less feeling and too tight can be painful for insertion for both parties. A tight vag can be caused by disinterest in having sex or she needs foreplay to moisten and relax vaginal muscles.
There are tons of circulating myths about being too tight or too loose and this article may help dispel some of them and give you interesting information on how to loosen vagina for better lovemaking.
What Causes Tight Vagina?
If you find yourself dealing with a tight vagina that is uncomfortable during sexual intercourse, you may think that your vagina is too small for your partner. This couldn’t be further from the truth. Your vagina is designed to stretch even big enough to have a baby. So, it can surely accommodate a man’s penis. The best tip on how to loosen vagina muscles is to make sure your partner uses enough foreplay to help lubricate and relax it.
If you are still uncomfortable after adequate foreplay, there is a condition called vaginismus. When this happens the opening to the vagina spasms and lead to painful intercourse.
Women who have this condition have usually experienced history of sexual abuse, trauma to the vaginal area, and/or vaginal infections that cause inflammation. Most of the time the spasms occur as an emotional reaction, but if there was no trauma to the vaginal area it is a good idea to have testing for any vaginal infections or sexually transmitted diseases.
How to Loosen Vagina Muscles
Vaginal muscle loosening is all based on relaxation techniques that you can do in the privacy of your own home. They help ease penetration and increase the pleasure of intercourse for both parties. They work on training you to relax the pubococcygeal muscles (PC). You will also learn more about your body. The technique uses insertion of your own fingers or clean items to help relax the muscles during insertion and stretch the opening.
You should have a quiet and private place to do this, preferably when you are alone. It is important to make these techniques a regular part of your routine and continue to do them. It takes a few weeks, but some results happen right away. When you feel relaxation coming on after a period of time, start to involve your partner so you get used to them being involved in your sexuality.
Here are the steps on how to loosen vagina:
1. Tighten the PC muscles. This is the same as Kegel exercises and involve tightening the muscles on the pelvic floor. You tighten them the same as when you are holding back urine and hold there. It is easier to learn when you are going to the bathroom. Start urinating and then stop the flow for three seconds and release. Do this a few times and then begin to do it when you are not using the restroom.
2. Relax the PC muscles. After tightening the PC muscles and holding for three seconds, relax the muscles.
Frequency: Do these exercises for 10 repetitions 2 times daily. The best thing about these exercises is they also increase sexual pleasure by increasing response during orgasm.
1. Wash your hands. To prevent vaginal infection, use clean hands and fingers. It is even better to take a full shower or bath.
2. Lie down on your back. Lie down on your back and allow your knees to fall open. Used your hand and fingers and feel for your labia (lips). Open them and feel for the opening to your vagina. Take a small amount of lubricant in your finger and place a dab at the opening to your vagina. Relax and insert one finger into your vaginal opening. Do not force it in, just a gentle push. When your finger is in, do the above exercise and squeeze for three seconds. Release, breathe and relax. Take your fingers out. Repeat a few times until you can get your finger in and out easily.
3. Try two fingers or a sex toy. When you feel ready, move up to placing two fingers in your vagina. You can also use a small sex toy with lube on it.
4. Leave it in. Stop removing and just leave your sex toy or fingers inside and lay there. This will help you get used to how it feels to have something in there.
After you have accomplished the above steps, every time you do this routine now you should just take out your sex toy, lubricate it and place it in your vagina. Just leave it in without doing anything else for 10 minutes a day.
Next you will practice the above techniques with your partner present and when you both are ready, use his lubricated penis.
Advice from Others on How to Loosen Vagina Muscles
“When I feel stressed or nervous, it is very painful to have sexual intercourse. My vagina is in no way tight after four kids so I know it will stretch out fine. If I feel stressed out I gently tell my husband it isn’t a good time. He totally understands, because when I am like that it is no good for him either.” --Cheryl
“I find that having sexual intercourse in the water really helps me relax. I have a new partner and get really nervous and tighten up. It really hurts, especially when I ride him on top. I do my Kegel exercises every day and they help a little, but not enough for him to get it in all the way. We have also started using a good lube and he makes sure to give me about a half-hour of foreplay. When things are really tight down there, I play with myself a little with my own finger first to relax the muscles. Then we try two, three or four fingers until I feel ready and things go much smoother.” --Marlene