Dating or finding a date has definitely changed over the years so much, and you barely have to leave your house to actually socialize to find a date. Tinder has become a highly popular way for many singles near and far to meet up and get to know each other. But how exactly can you tell if the person is worth your time or not? You may want to use these questions to ask on Tinder that will help you decide if someone is a serious candidate or a serious swipe to the left.
Questions to ask on Tinder
1. “Where do you go on nights out?” is an easy way to see if you have common interests.
2. If you are searching for someone adventurous, you'll want to ask them "do you like to travel?"
3. What's the best present you ever gave someone?
4. Dogs or cats, which do you like?
5. What's your weirdest quality?
6. Are you a night owl or early bird?
7. Top 5 favorite Disney Movies from the 90's? This is a good question to help break the ice, because who doesn't like Disney movies?
8. What makes you laugh more: dry humor or weird/goofy humor?
9. If you could get free season tickets to any professional team of any sport, who would you choose? This can be a huge deal breaker for some people, especially if they choose a rival team to yours.
10. If you had to spend $5 million in one day, how would you spend it?
11. Worst movie you've ever seen?
12. Concert or Broadway show?
13. How often do you dream of guacamole?
14. If you could only eat one type of donut for the rest of your life, what would it be?
15. Sweet potato fries or onion rings?
16. How many photos on your profile did you take just to use for Tinder? This is one of the questions to ask on Tinder if you are looking for someone who will be honest.
17. Do you sneak food into the movie theaters? You might also want to consider asking them just how much food they sneak in.
18. What would you be famous for and why?
19. What's your life story in 4 sentences? This one is harder than you think.
20. Greatest accomplishment?
21. Your worst memory? Everyone has a best memory but you want to cut straight to the chase of getting all the possible flaws out of the way.
22. What three things do you think we have in common?
23. What are you most grateful for?
24. What is one thing that is important for me to know about you?
25. What is something you like about me already?
26. Braveheart or Gladiator?
27. Favorite inspirational quote?
28. What do you order at brunch?
29. How do you feel about Snapchat?
30. What's the worst thing someone could say about you?
31. What movie has made you cry?
32. The best part about the Super Bowl?
33. How's your relationship with your mother? The answer to this question can say a lot about a guy.
34. How long do you wait to start packing for a long trip?
35. If you want to know what makes someone tick, one of the questions to ask on tinder is what do they fear most?
36. Do you live by yourself? You'll want to know if they are still bunking with their parents, roommates or are completely self-sufficient and on their own.
37. Coffee or tea?
38. Chandler or Ross?
39. How do you feel about podcasts?
40. Favorite pizza place? If they don't like pizza, then you may immediately end the conversation.
41. How do you get over someone?
42. What's your happy music?
43. Pandas or penguins? Well, there is no wrong answer to this one.
44. Salty or sweet?
45. Who is your ideal man/woman?
46. Do you watch reality TV?
47. Favorite food?
48. Do you cook?
49. Do you believe in aliens?
50. When was your last relationship? This is obviously one of questions to ask on tinder if you are looking for someone who is ready to be in a serious relationship.