Sometimes the key to a girl’s heart is a simple and sweet text message from her man. This especially works if she is angry with you for whatever reason. Such text messages do not necessarily have to be used only in these situations; in fact, they can be just one of those things lovers exchange over text all the time. A sweet and thoughtful message not only can make a very dull day interesting and different, but also give you an opportunity to make the other person miss you madly. Do you know what to text to your girlfriend to make her happy and what guidelines should you follow? Read on to find out.
What to Text Your Girlfriend to Surprise Her
50 Sweetest Texts to Send to Your GF
In a relationship, boys should know what to text their girlfriends to make things even sweeter. Here is a list of 50 things you could and should text your girlfriend:
1. Hey, beautiful. Good morning!
2. I love you.
3. You make my life beautiful.
4. I miss you so much!
5. My life would not be so wonderful if you were not in it.
6. Thinking of you makes me smile.
7. Baby, you’re hotter than the sun!
8. I cannot start my day without saying your name.
9. You are the only person I have space for in my heart.
10. Please keep my heart safe. It’s all yours.
11. You may be just one person to the world but to me, you are the world.
12. I want to make you so happy that you get tired from all the smiling.
13. I could use so many cute sayings from the internet but nothing can be as cute as you.
14. My doctor asked me why I didn’t have a heart. I told him you stole it.
15. Please leave my mind; I might end up kidnapping you and keeping you with me forever.
16. I dreamt of you last night. And when I wake up, I knew all my dreams had come true.
17. I am dying to live, simply because I met you.
18. I would die a thousand times just for you.
19. If you look in the mirror, you will see the most beautiful thing on earth.
20. The moment I looked at you, I knew in a heartbeat that you were the one for me.
21. You are the perfect dose of love.
22. Thief! Give me back my heart.
23. There aren’t enough pieces of paper to write an essay on how much I love you.
24. If there were a choice between loving you and breathing, I would say I love you and die.
25. There are millions of girls in the world; I know a few, but only one stole my heart and that is you.
26. They say nothing can beat nature in terms of beauty. They have not yet seen you.
27. If I had a star for every time you made me feel alive, I’d have a galaxy right now.
28. Even if there were as much ink as all the oceans combined, it would not be enough to write about how much I love you.
29. You deserve everything this world has to offer. I can only give you my world.
30. You make my heartbeat shaky.
31. There aren’t enough words to describe how much I love you.
32. You are the best thing in my life, sweetheart!
33. If I had to wait an eternity to be with you, I would.
34. I think of you every waking moment of my life.
35. If all it took to see your smile was climbing a thousand mountains, I would do that.
36. You, an eternity, and I are the perfect ingredients for happiness.
37. You are my light in the dark; you are my hope in the face of uncertainty. Without you, I am nothing.
38. I would be lost without your support. Thank you!
39. When I run out of words expressing my love for you, remind me to kiss you.
40. You are the reason I believe in soulmates.
41. How could you always look so beautiful!
42. You are perfect just the way you are!
43. You chose me! I love you.
44. It is hard for me to walk away from you every time I say goodbye.
45. Every time I look at you, I get lost in the beauty of your eyes.
46. I am not worthy. You made me a better man!
47. God never created someone as perfect as you are. I love you so much.
48. I start my day thinking about you and spend my night dreaming about you.
49. Your smile is so beautiful that, if I had to, I would climb a thousand mountains and swim a thousand miles just so I could catch a glimpse of your beauty.
50. I need you to know that between all the time that has passed and all that’s yet to come, there is only now and that can never pass without you.
Guideline When Texting Your Girlgriend
Here are a few tips and tricks on how to text your girlfriend to make things work:
Make sure you text your girlfriend in the morning, every day. She should be the first person you text.
Make sure you take the time out to text her throughout the day. Do not make excuses. However, try not to overdo it.
When you do text her, compliment her, tell her how sweet she is and how you would do anything to be with her.
Try not to be too dull. Spice things up. Send her a picture or a video expressing your love.
Be interested in what she says. Ask her how she is and what she is doing.
Be the last person to send her a goodnight text and tell her how much you love her.